According to wikipedia, Salesforce tower formerly known as the Transbay Tower, is a 1,070-foot (326 m) office skyscraper in the South of Market district of downtown San Francisco. It is located at 415 Mission Street between First and Fremont Streets, next to the Transbay Transit Center site. Salesforce Tower is the centerpiece of the San Francisco Transbay redevelopment plan. The plan contains a mix of office, transportation, retail, and residential uses. Upon its completion in 2018 it became the tallest skyscraper in the San Francisco skyline, with a top roof height of 970 feet (296 m) and overall height of 1,070 feet (326 m), surpassing the 853 feet (260 m) Transamerica Pyramid. It is also the second-tallest building west of the Mississippi River after the 1,100 feet (335 m) Wilshire Grand Center in Los Angeles, though the Salesforce Tower is taller when Wilshire Grand Center’s decorative spire is excluded.
Salesforce tower features:
- 61-stories and 1.4 million square feet
- Next door to the Transbay Transit Center with access to Muni
- vertical campus featuring wi-fi, bike and car parking, car wash, showers and lockers
- Over 13-foot high ceilings and 10-foot high continuous clear glass.25,000 square foot, column-free interior space designed for high density benching
- Attraction for world’s best and bright talents using design construction techniques.
Salesforce tower tour:
Salesforce tower address:
415 Mission Street,
Salesforce tower gallery: